“Must Do” Family Adventures in Panama
Sampling of the best family adventures in Panama.Contact Family Adventure Magazine email@example.com or any of the adventure providers below.
Panama is a country in Central America sharing borders with Costa Rica and Columbia. It is situated between the North Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. Panama’s government is a constitutional democracy, spanish is the official language, and the U.S.dollar is the currency of use in Panama. As you can see Panama offers many family adventures throughout it’s beautiful country.
Bocas del Toro–region on the Caribbean side of Panama consisting of islands, mainland bays, rivers, and forested mountains. Portobelo–located on the Caribbean coast, in the Province of Colon in the northeast.
Gatun Lake–constitutes part of the Panama canal system.
El Camino Real –Panama’s most famous trail. Legendary passage consists of trails linking Panama City with the port city of Portobello
Volcan Baru–Panama’s highest peak through the Chiriqui Highlands.
Whale & Dolphin Watching
These are some suggestions to lenghten your adventure or to substitute into our 7 day sampler.
Sample 7-day Panama family adventure itinerary. Each day includes a family adventure experience and time for rest and relaxation.
- Day 1: Arrive in Panama City. Short hike in rainforest near the Panama Canal. Tour of Panama Canal.
- Day 2: Kayak Gatun Lake, part of Panama Canal, viewing gigantic cargo ships and many reptiles,animals, and birds.
- Day 3: Hike the Los Quetzales Trail from Cerro Punta to Boquete through Baru Volcano National Park.
- Day 4: Snorkel the underwater world of Bocas Del Toro.
- Day 5: Snorkel for first part of day and return to Panama City
- Day 6: Fly out to San Blas for a day and an overnight with the Kuna Indians. Hiking, exploring, snorkeling, and canoeing.
- Day 7: Visit the ruins of Old Panama, Casco Antiguo,and the Panama Canal Museum.
Contact the following adventure providers below:
Adventure Life www.adventure-life.com
Ancon Expeditions of Panama www.anconexpeditions.com
The World Outdors www.theworldoutdoors.com
Thomson Family Adventures www.familyadventures.com
Wildland Adventures www.wildland.com