Sampling of the best family adventures in Vietnam.Contact Family Adventure Magazine email@example.com or any of the adventure providers below.
This Southeast Asian country lies between China to the north, Laos to the northwest, and Cambodia to the Southwest. Vietnam, officially the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, is a single-party state. Vietnamese is the official language and the dong is Vietnam’s monetary unit. As you can see this coastal country has much to offer family adventure enthusiasts.
Phu Quoc— snorkeling off the island of Dao Phu Quoc.
Visit Long Xuyen floating markets–kayak through Mekong River to the market..
Hike YangNam–along Ba River and the Chu Drang Mountains.
Cycle from Hanoi to Saigon along the coast ( 14 day trip)
These are some suggestions to lenghten your adventure or to substitute into our 7 day sampler.
Sample 7-day Vietnam family adventure itinerary. Each day includes a family adventure experience and time for rest and relaxation.
- Day 1 . Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- Day 2 Head to Nha Trang, a beach resort, take boat trips to nearby islands to snorkel and dive in the South China Sea.
- Day 3 Da Nang/Hoi An– biking to beach, hiking the Marble Mountains.
- Day 4 Halong Bay in the Gulf of Tonkin–cruise the bay comprising 3,000 limestone & dolomite islands. Sleep on a junk(cruise operators)
- Day 5 Head to Sa Pa in North Vietnam, located in Tonkinese Alps, near the Chinese border. Climb Vietnam’s highest peak Fan Si Pan.
- Day 6 Phan Thiet–small village, kitesurfing in Mui Ne Cape available.
- Day 7 Phu Quoc–snorkeling, diving, and deep-sea fishing on the island of Dao Phu Quoc..
Adventure Providers offering family adventures in Vietnam:
Travel with your tribe. Choose from dozens of international adventures designed for families with a thirst for adventure who want to discover the world as it really is. These trips open up the world of adventure travel to active families with children age 5 and upwards.
Asia Pacific Travel Vietnam (the local professional tour operator) (+84.4) 37568868
Asia Voyages – 800-914-9133