Mind Boggling Activities for You in Nosara, Costa Rica
By Greg Garner
Nosara is a small village in Costa Rica. When you talk about Costa Rica, all that often comes to your mind is its natural beauty. It has a cultural significance which has been imprinted in the Northwest Pacific area. Costa Rica is tucked in with its finest beaches and its bundle of forest. Playa Guiones, Playa Pelada, Playa Nosara and Playa Ostional are the four beaches that would show you heaven on earth.
The white sand in the beaches is the beauty of Nosara. The hotels, restaurants and houses are spread over miles. They are in fact couched between the dense forests of Nosara. Costa Rica is very well known for its wildlife and natural vegetation. It’s a lovely tour destination. You could go there and chill out. It’s a perfect spot for family holidays and retirement life.
Nosara has a lot of activities for the tourists. You have adventure sports and leisure activities as well.Some of the activities at your dispense are listed below.
• Surfing! In fact Nosara beaches are known for its surfing experiences. The Playa Guiones has the most consistent waves in the whole of Costa Rica due to which all the surfers make their way right there. The conditions there prevail in such a way that the surfers could get into the water for about more than 360 days a year. The ideal times are between 7 am to 10 am but it is a very rare possibility that the surfers could stay by the water throughout the day.
• Do you want to experience dense jungles? Nosara has a kayak tour which would take you deep into the forests for you to experience the wildlife. If you want more vigor to it then you should try out the kayak on the ocean that would take you to the pink island.
• Relax. All you have to do is take the canopy tours which will take you high above the tall trees. It is a new addition to the set of activities but certainly worth trying out.
• Are you the one who wants to hang out in the sun for leisure but are bored just being by the sea? You definitely should go fishing there. Nosara beaches give you an opportunity to go ocean fishing. You can catch your own Tuna, Dorado or a Snapper and get it cooked by a restaurant somewhere there.
• You could also be a cowboy for a while. Get onto your horse and go on a horseback ride. You could trail down the coastline, get into the forest and experience the wildlife as well.
• Are you passionate about working out? Could you imagine yourself doing yoga by the sea while the sun is rising? Yes! In Nosara that is more than possible. They have public yoga groups. It is the best feeling that Nosara could ever give you. Try it on!
• You have several other types of activities. You love dancing? You could learn salsa. You love riding? Go biking! You want to relax? Just walk down to a spa for a rejuvenating massage. There is so much more to do when you are in Nosara.
At least once in your lifetime get to Nosara. It would make you realize how beautiful your life is. Do you want to find yourself? Then just get going to Nosara. An amazing place that soothes your mind, body and soul.